Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our headquarters are located in the Ghelamco Arena with a satellite office in MeetDistrict Antwerp. As a Consultant you will spend an average of 60% of your working week at the office, alternated with on site meetings at clients. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to sharing our knowledge with each other, we don’t outsource our consultants.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a Salesforce developer.
What will you do?
Your goal is to develop applications built on top of the Salesforce.com platform. Together with the business consultants and technical consultants, you will be engaging in the technical analysis & development of our projects in order to implement the end-user application.
To achieve this goal, you will develop solutions according to our best practices and coding standards. Both the front-end and back-end are developed using modern web-technologies and tools.
As a Salesforce developer and consultant you will be working on the development of applications. Furthermore you will also be involved with the configurations of applications and other consultancy responsibilities.
Who are you?
- You have a technical degree or relevant experience with .Net/Java or Salesforce
- You have knowledge of, or experience with
- Responsive HTML/CSS-design
- OO software development (.NET, JAVA)
- the development of object/database-based solutions
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM/ERP Enterprise Platform Software (SAP, MS Dynamics, Navision, AX, Exact…) is a plus
- You are able to translate business requirements into a user interface with matching UX in mind
- You are a teamplayer who takes his/her responsibility, but is also focused on making the team successful
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and English, French is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with company car and other fringe benefits
- Support in further developing your professional skills (Salesforce Certification, PM Methodologies)
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with team building activities such as ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, alternated with relocations for meetings and training sessions with clients all over the country
- You get the opportunity to contribute to the business strategic vision of our customers
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) and offers cloud-based applications for sales, services, marketing and more. With their web-based CRM software you can easily track, manage and analyze all customer activities in a central location.