As a Salesforce and FinancialForce partner, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution. Our headquarters are located in Ghent with satellite offices in MeetDistrict Antwerp (Berchem) and Brussels.
What will you do?
As a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for the technical implementation and optimization of the Salesforce platform of the customer. You will be present during the entire project process and take on the technical aspect, going from supporting the sales team, the technical development of the project all the way to guiding the end users. By providing advice and best practices you will help our clients transform and digitize their business.
- You support the technical architect and other developers with the analysis of the business model of the client and the translation of the technical requirements to the Salesforce Platform
- You will develop solutions according to our best practices and coding standards. Both the front-end and back-end are developed using modern web-technologies and tools
- You will be working on the development of applications, but also be involved with the configurations of applications and other consultancy responsibilities
- Together with the Customer Success Manager you organize training courses for the end users
- You act as a Trusted Advisors for your colleagues and clients. You make sure your knowledge of the Salesforce platform is up to date at all times
Who are you?
- You have a technical degree or a first relevant work experience
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM/ERP Enterprise Platform Software (SAP, MS Dynamics, Navision, AX, Exact…) is a plus
- You are able to translate business requirements into a user interface with matching UX in mind
- You are a teamplayer who takes his/her responsibility, but is also focused on making the team successful
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and English, French is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary supplemented by company car and other fringe benefits
- A personal training budget to sharpen your professional skills
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with teambuilding activities such as an annual ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in Ghent, alternated with relocations for meetings and training sessions with clients all over the country
- Working in a flexible environment where you can independently organize your 39 hours work schedule and work from the office, home or any other place
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com