Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. Join our team and help us shape the future!
We are looking for an Application Architect.
What you will be doing
Your goal is to design a well-thought-out and robust backbone of our applications built on top of the Salesforce.com platform. Together with the development team and our business consultants, you will be engaging in the functional & technical analysis of our projects in order to create the technical architecture.
To achieve this goal, you will be working closely together with the stakeholders on the side of the customer to analyse the different business needs & processes and following up on feedback. You are involved in every phase of the project, from analysis, to development, to delivery.
What you offer
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- CRM/ERP Enterprise Platform Software experience is a must
- (SAP, MS Dynamics, Navision, AX, Exact, ...)
- Able to develop a robust design focussed on translating the business requirements to a high-performance technical and user oriented solution
- Work together with our team to implement high quality technical solutions according to best practices and standards
- Articulate technical solutions, design trade-offs, risks, benefits, and recommendations to business stakeholders
- Deliver projects within our robust Agile delivery methodologies which ensure quality and success
- A team-player that takes responsibility, but is also focused to make the team successful
- Experience with designing object/database architecture
- Experience as an OO software developer, not required on a daily basis
- Experience with data integration/connectors
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English, French considered a plus
- Salesforce.com experience or certificates are a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Company car
- Certification possibilities
- A dynamic environment while making an impact for our customers across industries
- A company with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Employment @ HQ in Ghent, occasional meetings and trainings with clients throughout the country
- You will contribute to the corporate strategic vision of how our projects evolve in the future and what best practices we utilize
About Cloud Innovation
Cloud Innovation is an ambitious company thriving for customer success. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution. We are looking for new members to join our aspiring team to deliver lovely projects and have a ton of fun!
At Cloud Innovation, we take pride in being a partner to our client, rather than a supplier. Our client’s success is our success and we try to enable our client to unleash the full potential of the Salesforce platform and the implemented solution.
Our offices are located in the Ghelamco Arena. Our consultants are not outsourced, but we work as one team, out of our HQ in Ghent. This ensures that knowledge can be shared and that all employees are a part of the company. This way we can offer the client more value for their investment. Of course meetings and trainings for clients can be organised on-site, throughout the country. On average, 80% of the working time is spent at the office.
- #1 CRM platform & Enterprise Cloud
- Powerful development platform with continuous upgrades with seamless backward compatibility
- Rapid development possible because no infrastructure hassle, rich standard user interface components available
- Broad business solutions: CRM, Service, Marketing, Communities, CPQ, E-Commerce, Einstein (AI), ...
Salesforce.com is one of the largest Cloud Computing companies and voted multiple times as world's most innovative company, most recently in 2017.