Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our offices are located in the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, where you will spend meanly 80% of your work time. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to knowledge sharing, therefore you will not be outsourced to our clients.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a Salesforce Business Consultant.
What will you do?
Your goal will be to improve an organisation’s position by solving problems, managing change and improving efficiency. By providing guidance, you will help our clients reform and digitalize their business.
- Through interviews and fit-gap analyses, you perform functional analyses with all stakeholders involved
- In collaboration with other consultants and developer, you analyse the business model of the client and translate the requirements to the Salesforce Platform
- You are responsible for the configuration of the Salesforce-platform of the client. Without coding you will transform the platform to the business needs of the client
- You will also occasionally be involved in commercial pre-sales phases: you will build or contribute to demo’s, give product demo’s and create or contribute to quotes
The focus will be on analysis and business consultancy. We’re looking for someone who will quickly be able to grasp the business of the client and translate this to requirements for the proposed solution.
Who are you?
- You have a technical/economical degree or relevant experience
- You have relevant experience as consultant/analyst, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- You are enthusiastic about the CRM market and stay up-to-date with business and technical evolutions
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have a hands-on mentality and know how to handle businesses
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capacities
- You are flexible, independent, proactive and stress resistant
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with company care and other benefits
- Opportunities to achieve Salesforce certificates
- A dynamic environment while making an impact on the organization of our customers across industries
- A company with a work hard - play hard attitude, that tries to ensure a positive teamvibe by organizing team activities such as skitrip and after work drinks.
- Employment at an easy accessible HQ in Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, occasional meetings and trainings with clients throughout the country
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) and offers cloud-based applications for sales, services, marketing and more. With their web-based CRM software you can easily track, manage and analyze all customer activities in a central location.