Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. Join our team and help us shape the future!
We are looking for a Business Consultant / Analyst.
Your goal will be to improve an organisation’s position by solving problems, managing change and improving efficiency. By providing intuitive guidance, you will help our clients reform and support their business.
You will perform functional analyses with all stakeholders involved, design end-to-end business processes and provide customers with industry best practices. To capture business needs, you will do interviews with the customer and conduct fit-gap analyses. You will analyze the customer’s business model and technology landscape and map the requirements on the Salesforce platform and implement part of the solution, while working closely together with our senior consultants and the development team.
The focus will be on analysis and business consultancy. We’re looking for someone who will quickly be able to grasp the business of the client and translate this to requirements for the proposed solution. You should be able to speak the language of the client and also help them in recognizing the opportunities for process digitization, and this for clients in all sectors and of different sizes.
As a Business Consultant, you will need to manage the project you are working on and keep track of all milestones and deliverables. Next to configurations you will do in salesforce, you will make sure the complete project is delivered in scope and on time. You will be responsible for creating documentation, internal as well as for the client, and give end-user training before go-live. You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Next to your work with existing customers, you will also occasionally be involved in commercial pre-sales phases: you will build or contribute to demo’s, give product demos and create or contribute to quotes.
Your ultimate goal will be to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- are proficient in Dutch and English, French considered a plus
- have a hands-on mentality
- have strong analytical / problem solving skills
- have at least some basic Project Management skills
- are flexible, independent, proactive and stress resistant
- have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- have a passion for helping businesses succeed
- are enthusiastic about the CRM market and stay up-to-date with business and technical evolutions
- have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, knowledge of Salesforce considered a plus
- a competitive salary with fringe benefits
- company car
- certification possibilities
- employment @ HQ in Ghent, occasional meetings and trainings with clients throughout the country
- a young and dynamic environment
- a company with a work hard, play hard attitude
About Cloud Innovation
Cloud Innovation is an ambitious company thriving for customer success. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution. We are looking for new members to join our aspiring team to deliver lovely projects and have a ton of fun!
At Cloud Innovation, we take pride in being a partner to our client, rather than a supplier. Our client’s success is our success and we try to enable our client to unleash the full potential of the Salesforce platform and the implemented solution.
Our offices are located in the Ghelamco Arena. Our consultants are not outsourced, but we work as one team, out of our HQ in Ghent. This ensures that knowledge can be shared and that all employees are a part of the company. This way we can offer the client more value for their investment. Of course meetings and trainings for clients can be organised on-site, throughout the country. On average, 80% of the working time is spent at the office.
- #1 CRM platform & Enterprise Cloud
- Powerful development platform with continuous upgrades with seamless backward compatibility
- Rapid development possible because no infrastructure hassle, rich standard user interface components available
- Broad business solutions: CRM, Service, Marketing, Communities, CPQ, E-Commerce, Einstein (AI), ...
Salesforce.com is one of the largest Cloud Computing companies and voted multiple times as world's most innovative company, most recently in 2017.