Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our offices are located in the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, where you will spend meanly 80% of your work time. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to knowledge sharing, therefore you will not be outsourced to our clients.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a Salesforce CRM Consultant.
What will you do?
As a Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for the functional implementation and optimization of the Salesforce platform of the customer. You will be present during the entire project and take on the functional aspect, going from supporting the sales team, the functional development of the project all the way to guiding the end users. By providing advice and best practices you will help our clients transform and digitize their business.
- Through interviews and fit-gap analyses, you perform functional analyses with all stakeholders involved
- In collaboration with other consultants and developers, you analyse the business model of the client and translate the requirements to the Salesforce Platform
- You are responsible for the configuration of the Salesforce-platform of the client. Without coding you will transform the platform to the business needs of the client
- Together with the Customer Success Manager you organize training courses for the end users about the implemented functionalities
- You will also occasionally be involved in pre-sales phases: you will build or contribute to demos, give product demos and create or contribute to quotes
- You act as a Trusted Advisors for your colleagues and clients. You make sure your knowledge of the Salesforce platform is up to date at all times
Who are you?
- You have a technical/economics degree or relevant experience
- You have relevant experience as consultant/analyst, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- You are enthusiastic about the CRM market and stay up-to-date with business and technical evolutions
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have a hands-on mentality and know how to handle businesses
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capacities
- You are flexible, independent, proactive and stress resistant
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with company care and other benefits
- Opportunities to achieve Salesforce certificates
- A dynamic environment while making an impact on the organization of our customers across industries
- A company with a work hard - play hard attitude, that tries to ensure a positive teamvibe by organizing team activities such as skitrip and after work drinks.
- Employment at an easy accessible HQ in Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, occasional meetings and trainings with clients throughout the country
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) and offers cloud-based applications for sales, services, marketing and more. With their web-based CRM software you can easily track, manage and analyze all customer activities in a central location.