Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our headquarters are located in the Ghelamco Arena with a satellite office in MeetDistrict Antwerp. As a Consultant you will spend an average of 60% of your working week at the office, alternated with on site meetings at clients. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to sharing our knowledge with each other, we don’t outsource our consultants.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a Salesforce Project Manager.
What will you do?
As a Project Manager you will ensure a successful implementation of the Salesforce platform for our customers. You are present during the entire process (from analysis to delivery) and ensure that everyone is aligned on scope, timing and budget.
- You manage a team of technical and business consultants and are in charge of creating a realistic planning
- You prepare the budget and ensure adherence to it
- You act as a trusted advisor for your customers and guide them in their digital transformation
- During the entire project you are in contact with key stakeholders and ensure clear communication between all parties
- You ensure that all steps in the implementation process are followed up correctly and report on progress to internal management and the project manager at the client
- After the go live you manage the transfer to our internal support organization
At Cloud Innovation we use the Agile methodology, whereby continuous feedback and a data-driven decision process are central. As a consultant you ensure a good balance between the expectations of your customer and monitoring of the scope and budget.
Who are you?
- You have a higher technical/economic degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- You already have 3 years of experience in a CRM / ERP software environment
- Prior experience with Project Management gives you have a head start
- Project management certificates such as Prince II, IMPA, PMP ... are a plus
- You are enthusiastic about CRM and want to stay up-to-date with business and technical evolutions
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have good presentation skills and you stand tall in front of a crowd
- You have experience leading a team
- You have a hands-on mentality and know how to get things done
- You have strong organizational and problem-solving capacities
- You are entrepreneurial, independent, proactive and stress resistant
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with company car and other fringe benefits
- Support in further developing your professional skills (Salesforce Certification, PM Methodologies)
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with team building activities such as ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, alternated with relocations for meetings and training sessions with clients all over the country
- You get the opportunity to contribute to the business strategic vision of our customers
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) and offers cloud-based applications for sales, services, marketing and more. With their web-based CRM software you can easily track, manage and analyze all customer activities in a central location.