Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our headquarters are located in the Ghelamco Arena with a satellite office in MeetDistrict Antwerp. As a Consultant you will spend an average of 60% of your working week at the office, alternated with on site meetings at clients. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to sharing our knowledge with each other, we don’t outsource our consultants.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a Technical Support Agent.
What will you do?
As a Technical Support Engineer you take ownership of the incoming and open technical cases (Bug, Feedback, Support Request or specific question) and will be the first point of contact between the customer and our support organization. After a thorough analysis, a suitable solution is offered to optimally support the customer. You implement the approved solution on the client's platform yourself or support one of the other consultants during the implementation. During the entire process you keep the customer up to date by using the provided tools.
You act as a Trusted Advisor and create a relationship with the customer by offering or developing solutions based on relevant and reliable information. You ensure that your knowledge of the Salesforce platform is always up to date.
Finally, you collect the feedback from all parties involved about the applied way of working. You take a critical look at our operations and suggest possible improvements to the system.
Who are you?
- You have a technical degree or relevant experience with Java/.Net or Salesforce
- Basic knowledge of or experience with some of the aspects below are a plus:
- Responsive HTML/CSS-design
- OO software development (.NET, JAVA)
- the development of object/database-based solutions
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM/ERP Enterprise Platform Software (SAP, MS Dynamics, Navision, AX, Exact…) is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and always try to present an appropriate solution
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and English, French is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with company car and other fringe benefits
- Support in further developing your professional skills (Salesforce Certification, PM Methodologies)
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with team building activities such as ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, alternated with relocations for meetings and training sessions with clients all over the country
- You get the opportunity to contribute to the business strategic vision of our customers
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) and offers cloud-based applications for sales, services, marketing and more. With their web-based CRM software you can easily track, manage and analyze all customer activities in a central location.